Translate / Traducir

After the Revolution

Rancho "Las Pintas"

Las Pintas in Tlatepaque has now been subsumed by the growth of Guadalajara.

José Ventura Parra bought the ranch on 5 March 1915 and, though he sold off several portions (fraccionamientos), still owned it in the mid 1920s.

Las Pintas 20c

  from to total
number
total
value
 
20c         includes number 775