El Banco Español Refaccionario
Not strictly paper money, as can be seen by the attached coupons, but these bonos de caja are included in the major catalogues.
The Banco Español Refaccionario in Puebla was the sixth of the mortgage banks (bancos refaccionarios) authorised by the 1897 Ley General de Instituciones de Crédito. Its founders were mainly shareholders in the local Banco Oriental de México and were granted their concession on 4 October 1911 with the bank capitalized at $2m ($1m paid). The Banco Español Refaccionario opened its head offices in Puebla (on the top floor of the Banco Oriental) and its first branch in Mexico City (in the premises of the Descuento Español at 2a calle de San Agustín no. 34) in January 1912.
It ordered bonos de caja from the American Bank Note Company.